The Payload Podcast is your one stop show for news, esports, and strategy discussion in the world of Overwatch! Join KickedTripod, Rosh, and DJTyrant as they discuss all things Overwatch. The show records live on Thursday at 7PM Pacific at twitch.tv/blizzpro and the podcast and VODs are posted the following day.
This week we want to thank our MVPs: Shadoe, Jay A., Correl, Liam O., Stuart J., and Liang Z.
On this week’s episode:
- The Overwatch Anniversary Event kicks off May 23 – June 12 with new maps, new emotes, and new skins being teased.
- A Free Overwatch Weekend is happening on May 26-29.
- Destiny 2 is coming to Battlenet.
- Overwatch becomes a $1b franchise.
- Jeff Kaplan answers Twitter questions with Wired.
- Blizzard has developed a dedicated division for Overwatch League.
- The future of Overwatch seems uncertain as teams and potential buyers seem hesitant about Overwatch. Blizzard officially responds.
- Highlight saving/exporting is the current focus of the Overwatch “Feature Team.”
- Jeff Kaplan does a Q&A with /r/overwatch moderators.
- Lastly, does Overwatch’s SR system punish hero flexing?
Like the show and want to support? Head on over to patreon.com/payloadpodcast and find a tier of support that is right for you!
You can also join our community at discord.me/payloadpodcast. Make friends, discuss strategy, and share memes with the hosts and fans of the show on our Discord channel!
We stream ourselves recording the show live every week over at www.twitch.tv/blizzpro Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. Pacific. If you have questions for the show, e-mail us at email@example.com, or come find us on Twitter: @PayloadPodcast, @kickedtripod, @F2K_OkayItsRosh, and @djtyrant. We also greatly appreciate your support via iTunes reviews!
Make sure to subscribe to us in your favorite RSS or Podcast player—now on Google Podcasts!